segunda-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2014

Start point

This is a blog about our life. Our life in Switzerland, there's already quite so long time we live here, our kids were born here so somehow we are becoming swiss, off course we have our histories and our origins and we cannot change that, so we bring it with us what make us different, but in this world where is so easy to travel around is hard to say from where you come, at that times I prefer to remember about an old song that says: "I don't feel anywhere as a foreigner.... My country and my guitar they are always with me, one is strong and true and the other is a paper." I'm not quite sure about what we will write here, or even if it will have more than one writer... my last blogs end up with only one post per year in average Happy new year

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário